Saturday, May 17, 2008

Motor Install Progression Pics

Well, Jason and I have been working on my car the past week at Competition Speed and Sound, also Dale thanks for the help with the xpipe/exhaust!

The motor went in pretty smoothly for the most part. Not any major problems with the install. I got everything all hooked up last night.

After cranking the motor with the coils unplugged and fuel pump fuse out to circulate some oil. I started it up tonight and it idled suprisingly smooth for like 10 seconds then I shut it off because of the stock tune that is still on the car thinking I have 24lb injectors but I really have 60's. Hoping to have a base tune soon so I can start the break in! :rockon:

Here are a few pics of the progression:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home